What We Do
CT Dog Gone Recovery Volunteers has a variety of Services that they offer to help you locate your lost dog.
- Telephone Consultations: Guiding you in the development of a logical search plan.
- Mapping of sightings for strategy planning,
- Ground assistance available in Lead locations. Instruction available for other locations.
- Ongoing consultation during a search.
- Flyer Creation: Design custom lost dog flyers for posting in stores, shelters, vet offices, etc. Smaller flyers to use as handouts
- Social Media Development: Assistance with lost pet exposure on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumbler, and Pinterest. Exposure of your missing dog on TV and Radio.
- Design a video for your lost dog.
- Poster Creation: Guidance and support on how to make effective posters, and poster placement.
- CT Dog Gone Recovery Volunteers use high-tech equipment to aid in their searches: GPS cameras, night vision binoculars, a large variety of traps, and drone availability when useful.
- Assistance with catching skittish and lost dogs.
- Ongoing emotional support – encouraging you not to lose hope.
- Educate the public on finding lost dogs including the following
- Work with students on Community Service Projects